Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Few Notes Regarding Mamma Mia! the film

NOTE (8/29/08): THE FOLLOWING IS NOT TRUE!

In yet a further attempt to deny my allegations that Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus have taken the credit for years of work I put into writing the songs for ABBA, it seems that the film of Mamma Mia! changed certain facts around to hide further that I gave them the perfect song for the musical.

First off, Bill Austin became Bill Andersson: as if nobody would catch the heavy hand of Benny Andersson in that move.

Secondly: the date of August 15th was conspiratorially moved to August 11th.

Actually, that was the most that they had changed; though I didn't notice the first time that I saw the show that in fact Donna had a last name, as carved into the guitar with the initials D.S....

Don't give into the lies. The truth is clearly out, no matter what Benny and Björn say.

No comments: